Germany has the world’s oldest national social health insurance system, with origins dating back to Otto von Bismarck’s Sickness Insurance Law of 1883.
- In-patient & Daycare benefits
- Out-patient benefits
- Coverage for drug prescriptions, casts, and diagnostic tests
- Coverage for chronic & pre-existing medical conditions
- Emergency local ambulance
- Organ transplant
- Home nursing services
- Emergency home visits
- Hospital cash benefits
- Repatriation services
- Burial or cremation of mortal remains
- Emergency medical evacuation
We are committed to serve you with world-class solutions and unparalleled customer service, no matter where you are.
We’ve set up different touch-points to make your interaction easier. If you would like to get in touch with us with any questions about our products, services or the company , please click ‘Enquire’ to get started.